GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
We do not offer refunds for change of mind or wrong decision. We are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note (valid for 6 months) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
- Items will need to be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Items should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. Returned items that have been damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, earrings are unable to be returned for a credit note or exchange.
- If you order is a PRE-ORDER or a CUSTOM ORDER we are not able to accept back as an exchange, credit note or refund.
- All returns or exchanges need to have a return authorisation number, which will be provided once you have emailed email@example.com with the details of your return.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your product is undertaken before it is sent off. If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email within 48 hours and provide a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the item we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
No returns on sale items that have been further reduced. Full priced items, normal return policy applies.
Please take care when sending items back to us, as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer exchanges or credit notes on lost parcels. We always recommend using registered post with a tracking number to avoid missing parcels.
Please note; All parcels are 'AUTHORITY TO LEAVE' meaning AustPost will leave in the safest place/at your door if no one is home to answer.